The creative journey of an artist inspired by animals and life by the sea

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"Computer Land" again...







I was really happy to hear I sold my little watercolor painting of a young whitetail buck through my online  Gail Dolphin on Etsy site.  I managed to teach myself the computer after getting my first laptop in 2005 and I am proud of how much I have figured out.  I decided over the weekend that I wanted a more modern look to my website and away I went into the scary land of website design.  After lots of trial and error and of course the usual phone calls for help to some interesting foreign lands...I did it!  The days of cut and paste are so long gone, though it seems like yesterday!  My little deer is heading to California now...on to a happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment