The creative journey of an artist inspired by animals and life by the sea

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mr. Pelican is Flying South!


I was taking my morning walk around the block with the dogs and ran into my sweet neighbor.  She stopped me and said she saw my Pelican painting on Facebook and wanted to buy it!  Wouldn't that be great if that happened everyday!  I was up really early working on the computer and trying to educate myself a little better on ebay auctions.  Selling online has so many challenges, but I see so many artists having success with it.  I just keep plugging along here learning as I go.  It makes me so happy to know that my marketing is paying off.  She is planning to take him down to a vacation home in Florida!  What a coincidence...that is where I am headed!

No comments:

Post a Comment